CMT's 2019-nCoV Antigen Test is a rapid test used to detect novel coronaviruses (2019-nCoV). It is intended as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection disease (COVID-19) for symptomatic patients within 7 days after onset of symptoms, which is caused by 2019-nCoV
- Nasal swab specimens from individuals aged below 18 years old should be collected and performed by another adult.
- Individuals aged over 75 should be aware of the removal of the nasal swab or need a collection assistant if necessary.
- The test result must be read in 15 minutes, DO NOT read the result after 20 minutes.
- Please wash or disinfect your hands carefully before and after performing the test.
- Please take the necessary security measures when testing other people (e.g. face mask, gloves).
Testing Kit Includes:
- Sealed Pouch
- Extraction Buffer
- Disposable Sterile Swab
- Biohazard Waste Bag
- Instruction for Use